Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog Book

Whew!
Whew!
Sigh...


It's done -- I've uploaded the book I've been trying to finish for months. The actual writing and editing has taken over three years. I feel like a heavy sack has fallen off my back. When I get my proof copy and approve it I will announce the title, the ISBN number, etc. It is a paperback, 187 pages. I deleted many blogs, rewrote several, and edited, edited, edited. I hope it comes out alright.

For my last two books I used iUniverse as the printer/distributor.
That cost me a few hundred dollars. I broke even on the first book, but lost money on the second one. Of course this is not meant to be a money-making project for me.

This third book will  be printed by a company called Lulu. There is no cost, unless you want to purchase their editing or cover design packages, or special distribution or advertising packages. But the quality of print and binding should be on par with other printing operations.

I'm so excited to finally have this behind me. Now I can concentrate on the Daily book that I've; it will take a long time to complete.

I find that I cannot stop writing. Since I no longer preach/speak, I feel the need to write even stronger. It's like something has to come out of me.

I've birthed a book!
Whew.